Affinity4 Wireless MyGroup
Unlimited Calling to the Numbers You Call the Most!
With MyGroup, you can select the numbers you call the most, no matter what wireless network they’re on, and the minutes you use when calling these numbers will not count against your plan – UNLIMITED
calling to the numbers in your MyGroup for FREE
Here’s how it works:
When you purchase and activate a qualifying plan, the MyGroup feature will be added to your account. It’s that easy. Now all you have to do is choose up to 5 or 10 MyGroup numbers - friends on other networks, an office number or home number (including landline number) – and receive unlimited calling with them - anywhere in the country, on any network, at any time and never use your plan minutes.
You can call our Customer Care Team to add or change the numbers in your account. Or, sign into My Account on the Affinity4 Wireless Website to manage your MyGroup numbers.
Qualifying Affinity4 Wireless Plans:
To take advantage of MyGroup, you need to be on one of the following plans:
- Individual Voice Plans:
- 650 Plan - choose up to 3 numbers
- 900 Plan – choose up to 5 numbers
- Family Voice Plans:
- 1400 Plan – choose up to 10 numbers
- 2000 Plan – choose up to 10 numbers
And there’s more:
- When you change your MyGroup numbers, the change is effective the following day. Calls to and from the numbers you remove will continue to be unlimited during the day the change was made. Calls to and from the numbers you add will not be unlimited until the following day.
- There is no need to add numbers for anyone on our nationwide network, and, you don’t have to add your own number.
- All lines on a Family Plan will share the same MyGroup numbers; so you don’t have to add the same number to all lines on the plan.
- Toll free or 900 numbers cannot be added.
- Numbers must be US Domestic 10-digit numbers.
- Calls to Canada or other NADP countries will still receive international charges.